View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 10:34 AM #16
-

-

Meh. I prefer the original but I don't think it really matters in a game like this, a good plot etc. is needed for keeping things moving forward but let's face it... we're mostly here for zipping around New York and beating up thugs .

I don't really mind that they had to change it, it seems to have been down to doing the more detailed facial capture for the remaster, however I do think he looks a little on the young side as it being an "older, seasoned" Spidey is actually what made the game interesting and stand out from other movie/game Spider-man stuff which usually goes with an origin-story-era approach. It was fun to be an older version who had already locked up a tonne of villains.

Then again, I don't think he actually looks unrealistically young "in real terms" - plenty of people in their mid-20's still look pretty young, e.g. Tom Holland himself at 24 still plays a pretty convincing 17 year old.

I think maybe we're just used to seeing characters supposedly in their early to mid 20's in film and TV who look about 30... and characters in high school who look about 25... so people who ACTUALLY look 25 "look young".
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote