View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 02:03 AM #90
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Another morning, more huggies from Fletcher..desperate to have those recipients choose her as their winner once they get the boot.

Richie given yet another outing, this time to "win" a bloody pub night. It's no wonder they're all so desperate to stay there given it's proving to be 1 huge jolly up.

More exaggerated gloominess over the departure of Callard and Derbyshire. North looked like he was being "comforted" at the funeral of close relative.

I wasn't aware the finale was coming around so quick. I found out only yesterday that the final ep is only couple of days away on the 4th. With that in mind, I realised the desperation from these freaks was due to be on full throttle. And so when it came to who gets the next trial decision, I got exactly what I was expecting. First we find out through Richie that Fletcher got the nod.."WE know mumma G" he said..but since WE(viewers) didn't get to see how that came about, we can only imagine how she bulldozed her way into that gig. However it came about, one could tell she clearly wasn't thrilled about having to SHARE the experience. When Plummer desperately asked if she "wanted a women by her side" Fletcher said NO with the shake of her head but spoke like she was completely indifferent. It was like a huffy: NO, I certainly don't want U(another female) getting any of my credit, but at the same time it's all messed up now so I couldn't care less. All I wanted was to go away on my jack jones and come back a hero. But looking over at desperate Kay I can already see he's never going to allow that to happen. And so it proved. For after Plummer, Pritchard and the constant airtime hunting North chucked their names forward, Kay piped up(with the backing of his sleazeball mate Richie) and got what he's been craving for days. And was it ever in doubt they'd let these 2 pet favs leave with anything less than a full house? There wasn't even a clock to compete against in this stupid one.

When trialists get back to camp and explain their roles they almost always without fail overhype what was asked of them. This one was no different, as Fletcher said: "(There was fishguts blah, blah, blah)..and I have to somehow throw the contents of it over to Vernon" She actually slipped in the word "somehow", like there was force fields and all sorts of other evils stopping her from freely lobbing slimy stuff into a bucket about a yard away. RIDICULOUS.

As expected the karaoke proved to be an utter mess with them all fighting to outdo each other. Kay's uncalled for and completely out of place breakdancing efforts edging them all in the desperation stakes.

2 more vote-offs and still no surprise. They tried again to get another couple to pick Ritchie as their winner. Using the same tactics on Plummer(adding him saying nicety in her highlights pack) but this time it FAILED. Fletcher obviously ahead of Ritchie on this one as those fake morning huggies bore fruit) They at least got Watson to say it. But notice how they change how they ask the question when they have answer in mind? When they're fishing for specific name they have puppets Ant&Dec ask them who they THINK will win. Who really gives a damn about that? We always want to know who they personally WANT to win. This question should never be altered..but they do it by way of pushing/endorsing a forced narrative.

Anyway, ALL the pet favs remain..but I see nauseating North has headed Fletcher in the betting again and is once again the absurd fav. Did his tomfoolery in the karaoke session bring him back in favour again? Who the hell knows with the GBP. So god damn fickle and easily amused.