View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 02:08 AM #93
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Beastie, in all honesty I never care for who wins these shows. I DESPISE arrogant, flashy, entitled, desperate types with any behaviour of that sort..but unfortunately those types and that behavior is generally what gets rewarded on these platforms. When you think about the sort of liars and fraudsters these shows attract, being cynical toward it is quite justified imo. The best result I can only ever ask for is lesser of evil. The 2 names you put forward would have to be at the top of that list. But it's also why I fully expect them both to be gone by the end of tonight's show..

North: "I hope Bev's alright" Pretending he's concerned about an experienced 60odd y-old woman being away from him for a day. How did Callard ever manage to make it into her twilight years without his daily presence? He felt a "lil bit fuzzy" .. NOT hungover "fuzzy".. just, I'm playing up again and desperate for more airtime "fuzzy". PATHETIC.

Next from the bag of desperate "tricks" was suggesting hideNseek I always remember the bull****ting Vicky Pattison tried this rubbish in the aussie version of this.. only for her no-nonsense aussie campers to immediately shut it/her down for the baloney it was. These idiots humored this moron which allowed him to count elephant numbers, before pretending to search all around the castle(when he knew fine well where they'd all gone) and when he eventually went to "find them" they all enjoyed a good old bout of falser than false laughter. DESPERATE.

On to another easy coin "challenge"..I wonder what they'll be offered as treats? It surely won't be those treats from home?? It surely couldn't possibly be those silly treats that I predicted the pigs were all along delaying. PATHETIC. And North was in the DR conveniently saying "for some reason, don't ask me why, I took over the chalkboard"(even though he admits to being terrible with numbers) which implies "the reason" he took control was because his DR mates already informed him of both Q+A..and he was there to make sure they pretended to "work out" the correct answer. You see, when it's little chocolate treats, biscuits or anything else, they don't mind leaving it open to failure, but when it's something as "juicy" as treats/letters from home(something so important to the show, as well as to a couple of their pet-favs) there's simply NO WAY they would ever have had possibility of failure.

Inevitably, the usual croc tears were spilled during the generic readings..with all of them forcing out 1 or 2 droplets..dreaming about how much support and votes this would earn them.

During the next trial decision we seen another desperate struggle to be involved. With Farah already locked into 1st slot, the cringing battle to fill the 2nd was there for all to see. North again being at the forefront. And what was even more ridiculous was we had Richie, the man who blurted out "let's be fair" last night(when giving Kay a leg up) shortly after coming back from his 350th challenge/trial.. was actually seen accusing others of being too bullish about taking part.

With no pet fav involved in the trial this time, we had another one where failure was made quite possible..hence the 50% success rate. These are the sort of trials they should have to face ALL THE TIME. They shouldn't just feature exclusively to stitch up undervalued or peripheral characters.

2 more vote-offs and the highly predictable happened again. Production got their sickening wish of having nothing but pet favs left at the end.