View Single Post
Old 15-12-2020, 02:37 AM #118

Game only crashed once right at the very beginning. Hasn’t since.

Only annoying bug for me is it takes a while to change to Third Person when driving. The graphics are a disappointment for sure, but I’m really enjoying it and there’s enough to keep me entertained, I haven’t even got that far into the story because I just keep doing side gigs, weapon hunting(found a Free Mantis blades and the gun that speaks to you? ) along with crime preventions etc.

Definitely going to start focusing more on the perks and cyberware now and my V should be a stud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
There's allegedly a large patch dropping in early Jan that should increase performance on the OG consoles and fix a lot of bugs/glitches. I haven't encountered any thing too glaring though still. The biggest was the dead guy spinning round the room (the guy you kill just before getting the girl out of the tub on the very first mission) but nothing like that has happened since and it was right at the beginning. And also, funny.

I did get the "talk to viktor" bug which is technically game breaking but thankfully I clocked it as a bug and looked up the fix straight away. Basically, the game gets stuck on the "talk to viktor" quest checkbox permanently. The fix is simple, you just quicksave and reload, and it will flag as complete and you carry on... The issue is, all of the various little side quests open up at this point, and one of the dialogue options is to pay off the surgery debt. So apparently, a lot of people went off I to the world, thinking you had to grind side quests until you could afford to pay him... Which isn't that hard... You can do it in maybe an hour or two... Except that when you go back to pay him, it doesn't fix the bug, and the dave/reload method no longer fixes it. So you have to reload the earlier save and lose anything you did when off earning the money to pay him. And if you've saved over that save... You have to restart. Not a huge issue I guess as its so close to the beginning, but yeah... I'm glad I sussed it as a bug and googled .
****. You just reminded me I need to pay Viktor. Poor guy

Clearing my debt is first thing I must do when I play It again.

Last edited by Brother Leon; 15-12-2020 at 02:41 AM.
Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote