MVGGA

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

MVGGA

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Am Setsuna - It's my 2nd day playing the Game and I've got to be honest I feel deeply disappointed in the Game.

Considering it gets compared heavily to Final Fantasy X, I was expecting something more epic and interesting with a more interesting set of characters than what the Game actually has imo.

I'm gonna try and give it one more day, especially as a new party member named Julienne has just turned up in the Game, but for me there's a few things that need to improve for my tastes.

1. Setsuna needs to have realistic responses to what's going on around her, they try to have her be unrealistically perfect which makes the character annoying and boring imo.

2. On a more subjective note I find the locations to be very repetitive, it's all just Snowy landscapes that all look largely similar to one another. A bit of variety in location design wouldn't have hurt the Game.

3. Aeterna is largely not really necessary to the Game after the beginning segments of the Game, her plot has just dried up completely.

4. The Battle System is generic, I can actually get around this tbf if it's still acceptable (which it is) but it's still a flaw in the Game for me, it's just a minor one.

5. As someone that loves villainy in my fiction this Game is really scarce in it's usage of it's villains. Again it's a subjective complaint but it really bugs me when fiction decides to just ignore having a Rogue Gallery.

Ndir is a strong character though, it's a shame that I can't just pluck him out of the Game and put him in a Game that's actually good.

Btw before it's fans think that I'm being really harsh, I'm not normally that picky on Video Games (I've even liked Games that have been panned by critics) and I have liked Indie Games so I'm not being a snob, but to me this Game is poorly made.