View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 05:24 AM #12
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...Nigel Farage investigates...?...he’s a rubbish investigator...the school hasn’t banned Churchill, they’re making house name changes which many schools do from time to time, it’s a very commonplace thing....I did watch his vid to see his ‘take’ on it, how he would present it or misrepresent it as is his historical way...mainly actually I watched it because of the vid title only mentioning Churchill....because I had read the story yesterday and in most of the media it was reported in full as Winston Churchill, HK Rowling, Florence Nightingale and Nelson Mandela all being the current school house names ...but the student body have decided that they want to have local places of importance, to be more personal to the local area and community...when school house names are chosen, they won’t always and forever reflect core values etc, either...which is a huge factor also in changing from time to time...and that’s a good thing...I mean...we didn’t want to stay in the EU, Nigel...did we...?...even though that was a once made decision back in the day, that’s not how we wanted to be represented now apparently....he’s so filled with hypocrisy and tailoring to fit and misrepresenting and just generally not giving a complete truth, but rather a very manipulated one that...that’s his ‘historical value’...lying about what the EU cost the country and how much the NHS were going to benefit and then retreating off the day after Brexit so as not to face his embarrassing lies...I can’t imagine Churchill having any praise for Farage’s character...he doesn’t ‘investigate’, he finds a point to incite....interesting that the only one he mentioned was Churchill and screams at parents to ‘not stand for it’....stand for what...?...house name changes to represent a local community at their child(rens) school in this free and democratic society...he’s a very dangerous man ...or tries to be...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote