View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 09:18 AM #110
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
You don’t have to have a degree in mental health to pick up the phone and call someone who works in mental mental health and it’s not like they never had the cash to go private is it.

They didn’t het help because she didn’t need it.

Your a family man be honest with your self if someone you loved was feeling suicidal you would walk through fire to get them help but Harry did nothing

Come on wake up and smell the bull sh1t
When my mum was suicidal, and made multiple actual suicide attempts, in my late teens and early 20's I did everything I could to pretend that it was fine, it wouldn't happen again, it was a one off, or it simply wasn't happening.

An active senior Royal can't just pick up the phone and call a helpline or seek private mental health help without going through the institution and accepting the mental health professionals provided by them. Trying to act like they can just call the Samaritans or their local GP's community mental health nurse like anyone else is utter nonsense. That's what they were trying to express throughout the entire interview, but people have chosen to ignore it because they've already made up their minds about "which side they're on" and so she must be "lying about having poor mental health". A really toxic mindset to follow.