BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

29. Resident Evil 2

Genres - Survival Horror
Again I'm sure that the Remake is a great Game for modern audiences, but the 1998 original improved what the original Game had started in most departments (even the voice acting had improved a little bit) and Leon Kennedy is my favourite Resident Evil protagonist so there's probably a bit of bias kicking in a little bit.

28. GTA V

Genres - Action-Adventure
I'm with Swan that GTA III deserves alot of credit for us getting other fantastic GTA Games and non-GTA Mobster Games that were fantastic but wouldn't have existed without GTA III.

Anyway moving onto GTA V, it is an incredibly well made Game imo, multiple POV's, multiple endings, a decent lifespan, and a standout cast are what appealed to me the most about GTA V.

Trevor understandably is gonna be someone you either love or hate because his personality is really unusual for a GTA protagonist (if you want to call him a protagonist lol) but I personally found Trevor to be entertaining even if his writing is all over the place.

Michael & Franklin are better written characters imo out of the three protagonists.

27. Inazuma Eleven GO 2: Chrono Stone: Thunderflash & Wildfire

Genres - RPG, Sports
Okay this Game is gonna be really strange to explain, but imo it is a really good Game if you give it a chance.

Inazuma Eleven as a franchise is a Football/Soccer with a Pokemon styled RPG flung into the mix type of Game.

The story in this Game is OTT, but really fun imo as someone that likes time travel stories (yes this particular installment also has time travel components) but basically you have to level up your squad to become the best High School team.

Imo Inazuma Eleven is my favourite Sports franchise of all time as I never get bored playing it.

That's it for now.

I'm a sick bitch.

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 01-08-2021 at 09:41 PM.
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote