BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
if they take any action against Will, then also something against Chris please, i sympathize with Will in terms of how inappropriate that ''joke'' was

would be similar if someone made a joke about Bruce Willis his condition now

making a mockery of such conditions is just simply disgusting, and i am more shocked about Chris that he did do that, i quite like him but this well he was out of line, but the way Will acted was also out of line

so if they want to punish one, they should punish both for both being involved in creating this over the top scene at a oscars ceremony
You don't know Chris knew about her condition though, he didn't make a joke about alopecia, he made a joke about a hairstyle, if he did know then yes it was in poor taste but the joke wasn't that bad, Demi Moore looked great in that film with that hair cut and Jada looks great with it too. I honestly wouldn't have even thought she had her hair like that because of a condition, it just looked like a style choice and it really suits her.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote