View Single Post
Old 23-12-2001, 09:26 PM #28

Disco, when you first posted a comment about the Helenisms, I asked Mark about it, asked him where he had got them from.

He said that he didn't remember, that he'd copied them off a site months ago cos he'd thought they were really funny, and forgotten about them. After starting the section on favourite quotes and Helenisms he found them on his computer and added them to the already existing thread.

I think it's been a misunderstanding, Mark probably shouldn't have just copied them wholesale, but I really don't think he remembered where they were from. I know that way before starting bbfans/eyeonreality.tv you had (and still have) your davidprince.com site. I remember reading your section on Helen there ages and ages ago and I'm sure this is where Mark must have got them from.

May I apologise on Mark's behalf. There is enough room out there for several BB sites and I for one do not see why any of us needs to compete. The majority of posters know of the existence of all of the sites, quite often posting on several and surely we should all be friends. In fact I thought we were.

Let's lighten up guys and have a very Merry Christmas and look forward to the start of BB3 in the New Year.

:santa::xmas2::frosty::rudolph::xmas::snowman:
LEE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote