Old 23-02-2008, 11:38 PM #15

Favourites (more):
UBB: Chantelle
BB11: Josie

Favourites (more):
UBB: Chantelle
BB11: Josie

JUNO - 12A

Yesterday I saw JUNO, i wasnt really sure of what it was about all i knew was that a teenage girl had got herself pregnant. I only went to watch it because I was bored. But to be honest I really wouldnt rate it too high Id probably give it a 3 1/2 maximum. I didnt really get the humor and at times I thought it was quite random and that there was no need for any of these things to happen. Its basically about a girl called JUNO who is a bit of a tomboy and she has sex with her boyfriend Bleeker for the first time and ends up preggaz. She then decides she isnt ready for the baby and goes to get an abortion but changes her mind. She then feels she would like to have the baby and give it to a nice couple that she knows will look after him/her. When she finally finds the perfect couple all seems to go well. And she really gets on well with the soon to be dad. However things dont go the way JUNO plans and the couple end up getting divorced leaving JUNO really upset. JUNO has the baby and agrees to still give the baby to the women despite not having a dad as the women had been trying for a baby for years. However i think the ending was really rubbish and they also skipped important parts of the film. But if youre bored and you need to kill some time then why not watch it xxx
Christina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote