View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 09:43 PM #1

Default BB10 house has to be the worst house ever

By far the worst house compared to all the other houses. It's weird because the BB9 and BB11 houses are both considered to be the best-looking houses, you'd think the BB10 house would look a little bit better because it's right in the middle but it really isn't.

Problems with the house:
  • The stairs were the same as last years
  • the living room had a huge bug on its entrance along with orange arcs, yellow walls, a multicolored dining table, green,orange and yellow carpet and to make it a little more worser, there was a bright blue barge door...
  • the bathroom was the barge door, and was the inside of a van, with an orange bath and toilet.
  • the bedroom was just a pile of crates used as beds with a tacky overused paint splatter design
  • the kitchen was 80% plywood
  • the garden had a random bus stop which was so out of place, along with yellow walls, cactuses, and confusing wire meshes
  • the diary room chair didn't even like like a diary room chair, it was just an expensive designer chair

The house was literally so disgusting, i don't know wtf production was thinking, I feel bad for the housemates as they had to live there for almost 100 days. This is definitely one of the many reasons why the season had the lowest ratings on C4. Everywhere was just an eyesore and out of place, the living room was the only tolerable part of the house. Davina didn't even give the house a proper tour either. it's sad because the eye was definetley one of the best we've ever had, but it went unused. I never saw any purple in the house.... (and i dont know why) which was very disappointing, instead they mainly used orange and yellow, which is the worst colour combination of all time. those colours didn't even mix with anything, and when the purple subtitles came on screen, it just looked horrible because the house was a completely different colour.

In the early house pictures, you can see that the living room entrance is grey and the arcs are white instead of orange, and there is also no carpet. I think that would've been a better idea than having it orange and yellow.
I dont understand why the budget of this season was so bad, considering BB11 was so high. They could've done a little bit more...
anthonyaza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote