View Single Post
Old 31-03-2023, 04:28 PM #73
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
I love the idea that women like this Parker label these sort of events as ‘let women speak’ rallies, which happily include open nazis, Christian extremists and even worse, men! When in reality, all she (and her ilk) want is to be the loudest voices, they only want women (and men) who agree with them to speak, women especially that don’t agree with them and their hateful ideologies get torrents of abuse for not being likeminded bigots, so these ‘worriers of women’s rights’ aren’t really that, they themselves don’t respect and treat all women equally so right from the start the bull**** is very easy to see through.

And yes, she does very blatantly hold hands with the nazis and women hating far right, she doesn’t get hijacked by then, she welcomes them with open arms because at the basis of her belief, she’s a bigot, so fellow bigots are all good and well, even if they hate her at heart as well, as long as they also hate the people she hates too, if you don’t want to be likened to Nazis and far right bigots, don’t happily associate yourself and your ‘cause’ with them, it’s simple as that really I’m afraid.
she is a nazi

she is a bigot

she is a transphobe

=

shut down tactic

shut down tactic

shut down tactic
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote