View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 06:26 AM #23
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abra View Post
I feel quite sorry for him. I don't buy that Jordan and Matty have been completely oblivious to the fact that Henry likes Jordan, if it's this obvious to us it must be obvious to them, and they have kind of been rubbing their flirtations in his face, and Jordan has been leading him on by kissing him even if he says it was just as a friend. Matty just likes the attention.

I hope Henry realises that nothing is going to happen between him and Jordan and just lets it go and enjoys his experience in there.
…I don’t know if I’m being unfair but I did get the feel that Jordan said that he didn’t think that Henry had any romantic feeling for him because he realises it might not have all been a good look for him…and maybe realises that Henry is visibly and obviously confused and a hurting right now…

…just editing to add that I do think that Jordan has a genuine intrigue for Matty that maybe he can’t explain himself because I’m not sure if it’s romantic as such…maybe sexual, I don’t know…but I do think there’s something for Jordan…

Last edited by Ammi; 02-11-2023 at 06:30 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote