Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I agree with you about Dennis, it's why I'm defending Paul to some extent, because I don't believe that his behaviour is at the same level as that, like I feel some of the public are trying to turn his actions into.

And Spitgate was started by Rex, yes that doesn't excuse anyone else's actions on the night (especially Dennis) but if Rex hadn't have tried to wind Jen up, none of the stuff that happened that night would've have happened.

Obviously Jen overreacted I'm not denying that, which then flared up Darnell, Dale & Stuart all into an argument with each other, but ultimately Rex was to blame for that night as the instigator.
I'm getting deja vu , i swear we've discussed spit gate before on here.

Anyway ... even BB could see that Dale & Stuart made things worse, yes Rex started it ... and i actually went off Rex. But Dale & Stuart behaved like aggressive thugs and BB called them out for their behaviour. Bex also got involved where it didn't concern her.

Jen only started crying when her precious Dale & Stuart burst in the bedroom... shouting the odds, the girls actually calmed her down, but she wanted Dale & Stuart to fight her battles, so she played victim and put on the waterworks.

Darnell was actually great that night as he stood up to bullies. He lost his way when Sara entered... then he started acting like an idiot unfortunately but so did Rex who also became more unbearable . Reminds me of Freddie BB10 who went from HERO TO ZERO the moment Bea entered .

i honestly think Freddie would have won that series .... he would have gone down in BB history breaking a world record for being up for eviction the most times ,and surviving the most times ..... to then win the whole thing. but he turned into a goofy moron .

Anyway i'm going off on a tangent .

Paul has still done enough terrible things to make him unlikable , we don't need to compare him to other awful hm's as it's already a low bar . And judging by what's coming up in tomorrow's show... it looks like he's pushing Trish's buttons again.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 02-11-2023 at 10:23 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote