Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…I think the Traitors chose well with their recruit and also with their murder victim…when
Spoiler:

…Aubrey…
though, said that they would regret their decision or something similar…?..I wondered if there is something we don’t know and whether some murder victims might be coming back at a later time, hmmmmmmmm….

…I’m so here for Diane and Anthony and their dislike of each other…will they vote each other every time at the round table…
I'm gutted the whole series isn't released at once . Cliffhangers annoy me lol .

Weird thing is Anthony never took a dislike to Karen ...oh I mean Diane , she's solely judged him on the first task ...of queueing in a line , before they even entered the castle,amd before the Traitors wad even chosen by Claudia. And she's basing that on him being a ' Traitor ' which is dumb as hell and makes no sense.

Charlotte is treating Anthony the same way,and accusing him of " changing" since she met him on the platform. But I don't know if you want to replay that opening episode. But I remember when she met him she was all smiles,then whether it's just editing or their nerves...but her face changed like she was judging him from the get go . So yeah both Diane & Charlotte come across as bitchy to me .