View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 09:15 PM #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I cannot warm to her or Charlotte at all , I will be glad if Diane gets murdered or banished in the game . She's very unlikable. And I have a feeling she will manipulate half the players into voting he way. She's already got Charlotte & another player on her side, I forgot her name...but it's a more easily led player.

Wow I didn't know that she had a famous son , and she definitely comes across weird,vans she thinks she's the smartest one there . I hope she lets slip about her other son in the
game . She goes around trying to intimidate .

As for the first interaction , Anthony didn't do anything ....all the players were trying to get in the middle as they were scared Claudia would eliminate or give some type of penalty to anyone at the top of bottom,so everyone wanted to be ' safe' in the middle. But Diane has took it upon herself to get salty over it, as she thinks she was entitled to a certain place in the queue,Which is ridiculous ....as the queue was for a laugh anyway, and nobody got
affected anyway this year by it .

The platform interaction with Charlotte & Anthony was odd , he was friendly and she was all smiles....then it was like something clicked in her head and she started giving him a suspicious look ...out of nowhere. And she's then took that with her to twist it around like he's the one being peculiar . I know the show is edited ...but I'm not seeing this " change" in Anthony .

Brian was the one who freaked out and changed ,he actually made himself look guilty when he isn't guilty lmao .
I mean if the players listen to her they have a shot of winning, she’s been the only one to actively go after a traitor; going full steam on Ash and putting herself in jepodary by being vocal. Putting yourself out there in this game and getting votes is risky but it may have paid off.. ia tied vote never less this early is impressive play. Shes one of the smarter faithfuls in terms of picking up ques and not falling into herd mentality.. herd mentality is what loses the game as the traitors only need to convince one person each and that’s 8 votes.. even though her Anthony vote is way off id still stand behind someone on their own convictions than a weaker person going with the group (as that’s a guarantee to vote out a faithful).

I think her cold exterior and resting bitch face doesn’t help but she’s at least playing the game and isn’t another Hannah/Meryl waiting for the traitors to just manipulate them and vote for whoever the traitor tells them to.

She also sussed Harry when he got selected and is on to Paul so she has suspicions of 3/4 traitors with an incorrect guess of Anthony? But she’s easily the faithful with the best reads so far - I’m hoping she stays in longer to keep it interesting, rather than the dullards with no voice who will just get manipulated stay in

Last edited by Bronzo; 05-01-2024 at 09:18 PM.
Bronzo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote