BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i doubt HBO Max makes more profits though, with their 2 or 3 years between each season flop plan

House of the Dragon, The Last of Us might have much hype with their first seasons but making those fans wait too long is gonna put people off their streaming service

and we all know DC is more of a flop than Marvel recently

and comparing Disney to Netflix, well at least Disney provides quality content rather than Netflix main focus nowadays on reality tv trash and a bit of Stranger Things in the summer (but not for long as this year is ST their last season so Netflix is gonna die off after that i reckon)

i like Disney for the classic series and the new content lots of variety

and tbh calling things ''woke'' has to stop either, did we do that in the past, NOPE and tbh some things from the past nowadays would be called woke too in modern times
I definitely agree with you about the 2 to 3 year waits between each Season. You lose momentum in a Show when you have to wait that long, plus the Show will face a mini reboot between each Season because the writer's vision for the Show has likely changed between such a lengthy period of time, hence why most sequel Seasons on Streaming platforms are riddled with problems in the writing department.

I'm a sick bitch.
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote