BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I agree with you about DC, and they don't even run Superman very well at all nowadays.

And I agree with you that Disney has a lot of big IP's, and that some of their current efforts are probably overhated. It's hard to 100% say when I haven't watched everything that they've made.

All I can say is that financially they're having a lot of flops (even the MCU has had it's first commercial failure at the Cinemas) and imo the quality of a lot of the stuff that Disney's making (including the so called "good" Shows like WandaVision and The Mandalorian) are imo really bad quality compared to a lot of the other stuff that's currently being made, and that's saying something considering I find American Entertainment in general nowadays to be akin to Guantanamo Bay.

i'll judge it for myself, i don't trust those ''critics'' anymore, if the only ***** they seem to praise these days are the snoozefests like Oppenheimer

also as if the MCU doesn't attract big name stars for character roles

okay Jason Statham maybe not but he's a hypocrite as if The Meg films don't use green screen technology

but having big names like Samuel L Jackson, now also Harrison Ford onboard

a huge rising star a la Iman Vellani as Ms Marvel

as for the Echo series, pure quality
----------

Disney also has a nice success now with Percy Jackson & The Olympians

i hope somehow they can find a way for a season 4 of the series Siren, i personally LUV LUV LUV it, it was on freeform at first, maybe Hulu could renew it? deffo think it is quite worth it, the visuals of that series are literally insanely good, especially the underwater scenes, also a very detailed portrayal of mermaids, mermen

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote