Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Default What Comic/Manga are you currently reading?

I say Comic Books and Manga, but I will also include these:

Manhwa - Korean Comic Books.

Manhua - Chinese Comic Books.

Graphic Novel - I think most people will know what a Graphic Novel is.

Audio Book - Tbh I'm not an expert on Audio Books, but I do know that some people like them, so it's only fair to give those people a chance to discuss the Audio Books that they are enjoying, on this thread.

Light Novel - A Japanese medium that tends to normally be longer than a Manga volume, but shorter than a regular Novel.

Web Novel - I'm not really sure exactly what a Web Novel is myself, but I do know that it gets categorized differently to regular Novels, and all of these other mediums.

Basically anything that's not a regular Book (because regular Books already have their own thread for discussion) so it's not really necessary for them to be included in this thread.

Anyway, with the boring explanation out of the way, I have been reading a Manhwa series called Pigpen, which is created by the guy who did the Manhwa version of Sweet Home (which was adapted as a TV Series on Netflix,) but anyway Pigpen is my first experience with this Author's works, and I am mostly happy with my experience after the first 36 chapters.

My favourite period was when it was purely a mystery from the main character's perspective for the first I wanna say 21 chapters (I've been reading them like a blur lol) because the main character also has amnesia, so not only is he stuck on a mostly isolated island, with the exception of this weird family who let's just say I wouldn't 100% trust (that's not a spoiler, the writer let's you know very quickly that something isn't right,) but he also has to figure out who he is, why is he even on the island in the first place? And basically once that stuff gets answered, where I'm at after 36 chapters, is still entertaining, but it isn't as well thought out imo.

That's my review of Pigpen anyway.

What have you guys been reading away from regular Novels?

I'm a sick bitch.

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 29-02-2024 at 06:00 AM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote