BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
SD Gundam Battle Alliance - Obviously this Game won't be for everyone, as it's a Mech-Shooter Game with Hack And Slash and RPG elements very much thrown into the mix. And obviously whilst that does have it's appeal for some people, it really won't appeal for others, so I thought that I would warn those of you that don't like this type of Game to avoid it.

My opinion on the Game however is that it's a very good Game, imo it's better than The Witch From Mercury in the Anime world (or at least the episodes that I saw anyway,) the story with a bit of an expansion, could've made for a really fun Anime Show.

And some of the boss fights where I'm at are horrible, I'm playing it on normal and I get my ass handed to me on a plate sometimes (especially against Hermes,) but they're a really good strength of the Game imo.

You can also choose partners to help you in fights (which is basically a party system.)

And you do get to upgrade and unlock Mech Suits in the Game.

It's better than I'm selling it, I promise.
I beat the Game a few days ago.

It's a really good Game tbf, some really creative level designs the further you get into the Game.

The one nitpick I do have with the Game, is that it went on one directory too long imo.

I'm a sick bitch.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote