View Single Post
Old 12-06-2002, 06:45 PM #4

HELLO ALL!

I have perused this snippet of helen lounging in the minamalist bedroon in front of the TV dvd combo and have to say I am 99% sure it is not a room within the Clarke Addams homestead. It looks like a room at the South Bank TV studios to me, modern windows seen in closer proximity then anything would be to their Victorian Terrace flat.

It was shown on GMTV, and they just said, here's Helen Adams with news of how you can win.........

When repeated on LK today, Lorraine said 'Here's ex-Big Brother Star Helen Adams with news of how you can win...

- which surprised me rather.

It was a little denegrating I thought. Now even I realise her star is now eclipsed by the dazzling beings currently waiting in Elstree to be unleashed on an unsuspecting public.

However, very few people don't know who she is, and it's only a couple of weeks since she was 'our Helen'.

The beauty journalist Lorraine had on her LK show today wasn't a patch on Helen for entertainment value. The ghastly Armand however seems to have made the transition intact. He must be sleeping with someone at GMTV I suspect.

Bitter??? Moi???
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote