BB2023: Henry
BB7: Nikki

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
BB7: Nikki

Default The Wind: Earth

Episode 5

"..1" Steph whispered, the ran out into the street and began shooting the guards at the dock, Steph threw a fireball at a nearby gaurd booth, "Secured and ready" Steph told The Wind through the communicator, "hold the celebrations, we have a Code Red emergency, get to the dock" The Wind shouted through, "sounds bad" Steph wondered, as they walked toward the dock, then The Silver Fox flew low on the city streets and opened the bottom hatch, Carl jumped on board and helped Steph climb up.

'I knew that Earth was involved somehow, but the extent it was involved...'

The Silver Fox was flying far from Avadey, and fast, a few hundred warships where waiting for them, "whats going on?" Carl asked, "they found it" The Wind sighed, "Dan betrayed us, the Faction found Earth damn it!" The Wind shouted as he kicked the Captains chair, "Why do they want it?" Carl asked, "I havent been straight with you, or you either Steph, Earth, is a colony of people from our planet, who decided to leave Avadey, after a war had destroyed their home planet, the Faction, they want everything for themselves, the artifacts, the technology, Avadey, Earth our homes too" The Wind admitted, "I always thought the war was over the Power supplies" Steph sighed. The Silver Fox flew into a Warships docking bay.

Several Faction warships arrived in Earths solar system, Dan looked out through a window at Earth, "Soon, this planet will be ours" Dan smiled, "and the artifact" Kane smiled, "The Artifact?" Dan asked, "yeah buried deep in a Jungle in that large continent" Kane replied, the ship suddenly shook, Kane fell over, "what the hell is going on?" Dan shouted, "Secret Ways are here" Kane rolled his eyes, Carl transported onto the ship to place a bomb, he snook into the engine room and placed a pack of C4 and transported out...
Scarlett. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote