View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 09:05 PM #18

No,No not again! Are you being fooled too? Some of us have differing opinions, & you're all entitled to your own, I just wonder if you're watching the live E4 show at all, or just the highlights/catch up? That is a snapshot, the real dirty, snidey two faced crap he gets up to - you must be missing! He's funny but in a sickening way, creeping & sucking up... please watch the big picture & catch the real Craig, he's doing anything to win - read my other posts, with the facts, I don't fib or exagerate this stuff. I feel sick too. To think some of you are so fooled by him upsets me, god knows I love BB but I have never ever disliked the tactics of any housemate as much as Craigs. I thought Jason would stop me watching the show this year, he was hard to stomach, but I'd even have him back now if Craig would leave! I'm saddened by this thread, which started so well. I will stop watching now till he's out of there, he's making me angry with the way he's fooling the other HM's - but if he's fooling the clever people on here - he wins, I step away - it's affecting me at work, the anger I feel watching the nasty, deceitful way he treats even those he calls friends, pledging loalty & admiration for them, then moving rooms & bitching about the same person within a minute - like Science last night..
coltrane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote