View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 06:14 PM #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Billy21
There are plenty of reasons for a child being obese, being on medication is one?
Parents cant force their children to exercise, that's just as much abuse tbh
Excercise meaning going to the park and playing on the swings or something? Or playing football, or going to karate. I dont mean making the kids do marathons, but if a child wants to play on a video game feeding on chips, getting fat when he could be playing outside and burning off the chips. Its only natural, everyone excercises as a kid!
Also I have had a low metaboism all my life and I only ever got chubby... withy puppy fat, i was never massive. Also the kid could have an over active Thiroid which would mean they would have excessive fat.

But im not talking about those kids, there are genuinly mums and dads out there that dont care their children are large and think its perfectly fine, even if its making the child ill and could lead it to possible depression.

Plus you cannot get fat off just eating healthy, its when people go excessive that you begin to become fat, if you have an unhealthy diet you might get a bit of a belly, but large bellies and obese people only come across when they binge eat.
Fom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote