Quote:
Originally posted by hannah-14
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Originally posted by andyman
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom

She's drunk, he's using it as an excuse to get his head between her boobs.

Funny that.
So your saying she is acting in a "slutish" way?
Nope, I'm just saying that he called her a slut earlier in the week, and most guys don't want to be involved with a slut but its not stopping him is it?
havent u learned that by now??? when u reject a guy he will call u that or even worse but then its up to that pass to lower/higher themselfs, so now we can see how cheap Sara is lol and men do like sluts/*****s etc until they get they goals but when u think u r 2 good for them then u will get wats coming to u especially if u give them these wrong signals.
The ironic thing is she isn't even giving him wrong signals! She flirts with all of the men in there. Why isn't Mikey getting upset over rejection? The other men can see through it for what it is, harmless flirting with nothing meant, but Darnell can't. He's using it as a tool to get rejected, so he can start his poor me routine again. However now Darnell knows Sara is popular, he must realise that he himself isn't that popular because of how hes treated her. Have you noticed hes clinging to her now?
really dont make laugh she didnt even dare to flirt with Stuart let alone Mikey. all she flirts with is Darnell or Mo coz she knows they both like her. lol have u been watching the show at all or unless we are watching 2 dif BB....mayb Im on BB10 lol i wish lol
You don't watch much live feed do you?

She flirts with them all, some more than others. She has flirted with Mikey before, not how she has with Darnell but she has flirted with him.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote