View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 08:12 PM #1

Default TiBB Nominations- The Decider [and announcement!]

Before I go onto the decider of this years TiBB Nominations, I do have an announcement to make regarding them.

I have decided that these will be my final TiBB Nominations. I started them under a different username back in BB6, but returned properly and re started them during BB7. Theyve been a huge part of my TiBB "experience" but I think its time to stop them now. I know, a newer member is planning a similar game, which is great. I wont compete- because I would never win. When I started these I was relatively new, and its great that someone else will be starting something new, and hopefully in 3 years time theyll have had as much fun doing them as Ive had doing these. If someone does want to carry them on, that is there choice. I'm not the boss of anyone. I am leaving TiBB again after BB has finished (on good terms, purely because Im to busy) so I hope everyone has a lot of fun with these games. Thanks for everyone who has taken part, and well done to ALL the winners over the past 2 years. Youve made this game very fun to do. *breathes* OK back to the game LOL

Angiebabe- 5 wins
Lauren- 4 wins
Christina- 3 wins
Ash- 3 wins
Rory , Annie and Ross- 2 wins
Mike, Chrizzle, Shaun, Markus, Callum, GhettoSuperstar, Marcjswp, JDIZZEL, LemonJam, Fom, SiaSiaSia, and Chewy- 1

Which means
ANGIEBABE and LAUREN are the two finalists.

Get voting for your winner- voting closes on Sunday! When the BB9 winner, and final winner will be announced.

---
BB7 winner- GlitterEyes
Best of 2006 winner- Jay
BB8 winner- Lauren
CBB5 winner- Sophii3x
Hijack winner- Billy21

Good luck girls
Chrizzle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote