Old 11-12-2008, 06:40 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Default O2 was incredible!!! Reviews

It was fantastic, but the people that must have been the most popular were Enrique and Rihanna since a whole section of us were chanting there name and there were more cheers.

Enrique got a random girl from the crowd, sang Hero to her, and then kissed her, the crowd were going mad, never been in a place like that. Then he went through the crowd and everyone was throwing themselves at him.... it was too funny

Rihanna was last to perform and sang 5 songs, she was a fantastic performer.

Sugababes were good, The Script (which i wasnt a massive fan of) were great and seemed to have many fans.

Craig David proved to be popular too with everyone getting up abd raving.

I felt for Gabriella Cilmi as it seemed nobody was intrested and i think she was a bit annoyed, when she wanted us to sing no one did and she got the least cheers, and people started going to the toilet when she was in, and i felt for her.

The Saturdays had sound problems and didnt sound too good.

Im sure the guy from Alphabeat was on something, he was pale in the face, bulginge eys and he was dancing absoloutley MENTAL, itw as really strange, all of our row asked each other if he was on drugs, he really did look bad.

Pussycat dolls were fantatsic, both their singing and dancing....

Overall the people that seemed to be most popular were Pussycat Dolls, Craig David, Enrique, The Script and Rihanna.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote