View Single Post
Old 26-12-2008, 12:50 PM #18

Quote:
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!
Quote:
Originally posted by bananarama
Anyone caught carrying a knife be it for so called self defence or not should be jailed for a minimum of 15 years fully served and also it would be a good idea to jail the "sentencing council" for a life term.....

Mamby pamby do gooders have over the decades caused the ruination of British society....
oh so I deserved 15 years in prison for carrying a knife because i was scared of getting raped! Oh yeh bang to rights I should be just getting out of prison now lmao! wot a load of twaddle! Its namby pamby do gooders that are trying to sort out the **** the narrow minded "hang em" brigade have done for the country!

Simple answer to that is YES. Carrying a deadly weapon to defend also indicates you want to be as lawless as a rapist. Which makes you a potential criminal. If we don't have law we don't have civilisation.....Hence the mess we are now in socially.

As an alternative to prison If i had my way knife carriers would be given two free gifts from the government. The first being a parachute lesson and the second gift a holiday.

A parachute jump over afganistan and a holiday with the Taliban....
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote