View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 01:28 PM #10

Quote:
Originally posted by elliebrew
Wanted to point something out that I noticed last night when I saw a tiny bit of the live feed
On the highlight show they don't reveal that one of the reasons Tina was so unhappy with Coolio was because he had made a comment to do with gangster rap/ violence that she took objection to. Tina had attended a recent charity event in Liverpool relating to the young lad from Croxteth who had been tragically killed by a gang. Tina, who had introduced acts at the event and spoken to the family, felt that by not having confronted Coolio she had done the wrong thing.
I think this is a perfect example of how you can get a totally different perspective of a situation if it is selectively edited.

Im sorry but the editing is realy pissing me off.....Tina Malone is one of tghe nicest most down to earth people in the world. She was very supportive of a film a id written a few years ago and everytime ive met her shes been perfectly pleasant and happy and FUN!

She is being completely lambasted for her bad language but thats just her way of speaking. It sounds aggressive because shes loud and scouse and portrays an agressive character in shamless.

Please dont fall for any editing. Its apalling how shes being misrepresented.

Also loving LaToya

This kind of Editing is part
of the Deal.
She choose to come on here.

I hate her.
and will never watch her act again.

Choice is mine.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote