Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Default Official: Mutya has walked out

A second person leaves the Big Brother House tonight...

Homesickness has taken its toll on Mutya, who tonight decided enough was enough for her Big Brother experience. Leaving through the Diary Room, she had a final chat with Big Brother.

"I feel happy cos I'm going home and seeing my daughter and am going to have a decent night's sleep," she explained. "I don't want anyone to think I haven't enjoyed myself. I've had an amazing experience. But it's just the contact, of not being around people that I love. I miss my daughter dearly."

"So no change of heart?" asked Big Brother. "Not at all. I'm really looking forward to going home and giving my daughter a big hug and kiss. I've had my cries. I've missed my mum and my family. But tonight I feel comfortable to go home now."

"Anything you'd like to say before you go?" asked Big Brother, concluding the chat.

"A big thank you," replied Mutya. "It's been an amazing experience. I'm never gonna forget this. I've made some great friends. And you've made me feel that not having things, that I have all the time, isn't important. And what's important is to have my friends, my family, my daughter with me."

And with that, Mutya was gone...

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/n...ory.jsp?id=863
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote