Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Quote:
Originally posted by BB5
Its very BB Australia, and i don't know whether that is a good thing or a bad thing.
I noticed that too. I want our ads to be completely new, not a copy of another country's ads - but copies would be better than being stuck with the same old promos.

The ad campaign is in major need of a revamp, but there are a few ideas of yours that I dislike:

- I wouldn't ditch the eye flashes. They serve their purpose - they're not meant to be anything spectacular - just a very short clip to air in front of and directly after ad breaks. I mean, if they didn't have the eye flashes, they'd only be airing stings with the Channel 4 logo on them in their place.

- I don't really like your logo idea either - the eye logo concept has now been with the show for so long that it is synonymous with Big Brother - people recognise it. Moving it to the background doesn't really work.

- I also wouldn't change the theme tune for the same reason - it's been with BB for 10 years, people recognise it. Remix it maybe, but I'd hate to see BB use a completely new theme.

I can't fault your execution though, everything looks great
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote