View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 09:13 PM #28

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Tom could not be here tonight, but he asked me to post this on his behalf.

Quote:
Firstly, congratulations to Team Fetch- naturally I would've preferred it if we would have won but I really think they deserved a win at last.

I think I should stay in the competition because I've never been on the losing team, we have won every task and I have been actively involved in every single winning task, and finally the losing task. The losing task was clearly rushed and it shown that we're now in the boardroom. I did the most work in the task (no disrespect to Sam, it wasn't his fault) and because it was all last minute because I wasn't told of circumstances there wasn't much time left. I could've just abandoned it and accepted the inevitable but I still went ahead and tried to finish it. I had to change some of the ideas because they weren't following the rules (some were features, not policies) so I think I did my best to pull it all together and finish in time. We might not have won but a hell of a lot of effort went into that task from me, as I've done with all of my tasks, so I don't think I should be fired for that. It would be awful to fall at the final hurdle.
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote