View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 10:02 AM #23

Zee, I like it.

"Where the hell have you been and are you doing ok now? I missed you lots and lots like jelly tots!!"

Sunny.

Thanks. Where have I been? Well, I went off to find myself and it turns out I am a kick ass deitie. Which is nice. I was wondering what to do with my new kick assidness after I had sorted the other "deities" out. Buhda, he just went on and on in ****ing riddles about lilys and ****. So I nicked his pies, the fat bastard. God, Jesus, Holy Ghost, what ever he calls himself on any given day. (he has issues with one of his angels) Well he turned the other cheek. So I gave that a good slap too. Pussy.

Ganesh is currently stood on a chair squealing at the mice I let loose. I also stole the last verse from Brahman's copy of Mahabharata. He will be well hacked off when he gets to the end.

I did a cartoon of Mohamed and put it through his letter box. I also reported him to the authorties about that girl he spent a lot of time with. She looks about 13. Nonce. I stole Thor's war hammer and replaced it with Mallet's Mallet. Finaly I put a red jumper in Zeus's white robe wash. Pink robes, GAY. He will totaly lose respec.

Anyway, after that I realised there is a new BB coming, and as I have nothing but distain for the program and don't watch it, it made sence to pop by.

How are you?
Nurse57 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote