Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

Quote:
Originally posted by BaDMaN
Quote:
Originally posted by Appearance_Of_A_Junky
Quote:
Originally posted by BaDMaN

Better if you just dont post bullshit anymore?

Better if I didn't post actual suggestions than rather blanket respsonses like yourself.

The next poster Ange7 said lol.

Surely that means you are aware that my posts are in the very least giving you suggestions of how to save Cairon, your favourite, but you are just throwing them back in my face.

Thanks for the constructive critcism though, naturally I have taken it on board, and for the next suggestions I have gone a bit more up-market for you. As clearly begging on the streets was not into your plan for saving Cairon.

1 - Buy a clown outfit and become a childrens entertainer, slipping in hidden messages to save Cairon, thus brainwashing the children to do as you wish (similiar to what you are attempting to do with the repetitive posts that you are currently doing.

2 - Become an after dinner speaker and whilst having the many delighted guests being entertained by your wit, you could appeal to their good nature and get Cairon saved.

3 - Form a charity benefit gig, invite all your friends and have a fund raising gala, ask local shops and businesses to donate goods for a raffle. All the money raised goes to save Cairon.

Ahhh, you have so many ideas now it will be impossible to save Freddie now. You have single handedly saved Cairon, BadMan be praised.

Of course if he does go, then its all your vote, sorry fault.
Did all that for me? You are sad.
Nah just a quick thinker and fast typer.
Appearance_Of_A_Junky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote