View Single Post
Old 18-06-2009, 02:01 PM #20

Illumianti is a satnic cult if what they are doing is so wrong why are they doing it in hiding? bribingblackmailing black majic, fake terrorists fake wars, fake aliens, fluridated water, harmful vacines, chem trails all this is good?

As for all you stupid people who think this is bullshit, I dont expect to convince you, but if you read what I said soon as american union forms your start to believe me, as for da vinci code I knew this **** for 10 years I knew economy would collapse before it did and about terrorist attacks being used to make fake wars.

As for miss I ****ed a celebraty and its not true, u duno ****, ur just a wana be bb mate and wag lol,

alll tops celebraties are in on evil ****, they dont giva **** bout you lot.

if they did they would tel you the priminister and president are given orders from the rich elite bankers! who are the real rulers of the world, things on tv news, media, is all to brain whats you its all for show.

You seen the matrix? I woken up in the real world, I know whats true or not cant be influenced, most of you however stil think 911 was bin laden and think london was not organised by our own secret services, think the queen cares about you, she has billions stil takes your taxes think that priministers are real, not chosen before hand, why are most presidents related distantly by blood please explain> why is there satanic occult symbols on back of dollar bill?