View Single Post
Old 29-06-2009, 08:09 PM #36

Quote:
Originally posted by karlyashworth
Even without knowing about my background, her current boyfriend, Karly stands a very good probability of winning the show on her own merits...
You said you weren't her boyfriend. Now you say you are.

She doesn't BTW. People vote against gameplayers. Karly is a gameplayer. People vote against hosuemates who are perceived to be bitches. Karly is perceived to be a bitch. People vote against housemates who are perceived to be in the house for magazine deals when they get out. Karly is in the house to get magazine deals when she gets out. People vote against housemates who are seen to be bullies. Karly is aligned with the group who are bullying and against the person who is perceived to be being bullied.

If there was a "how to make yourself unpopular on the outside" handbook Karly would be following every guideline. Then you've got you acting like an incompetent immature pillock at every opportunity doing your best to erode what support she does have.

And she is becoming less and less popular. In online polls she's gone from 4th favourite to 6th over the past week. And Angel has been evicted in the mean time making that a fall of 3 places in real terms. Her odds have been drifting over the last week as well. Quite severely with some bookies. She's 6th favourite with the bookies.

Unless she changes her behaviour quite severely she's going to be very unpopular when she walks out those doors.

Quote:
PMC42 said:
Think you over rate yourself a bit too much also, chinese successful businessman my arse, word on the street - chinese male university student with rich parents that lives a life full of lies, trying to convince other folk he's this n that.
Where did you hear that? That's hilarious.

Quote:
Captain.Remy said:
I think she is the girls who will finish third, as it seems to a traditions in recent years (Makosi, Aisleyne, Sara) She fits right in that place.
Makosi was unpleasant but everybody in BB6 was unpleasant. She was deluded and funny. Aisleyne and Sara both had the audience's support as someone who was misunderstood. Aisleyne had the journey. Sara was treated like crap and had a vulnerable little girl lost quality to her. Karly is just hard cold and manipulative. I can't see any reason for the public to warm to her.
GeorgeOrwell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote