BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally posted by scot
I used to do a bit of body building/strength training. Was quite into it for a few years. Trained hard.

the thing is, though Tom does have an impressively pumped and cut physique, such physiques are usually(but not exclusivley) constructed primarly through high reps(8 - 12) and middling to light-heavy poundages. While such a routine can build a Tom like body it is not the best routine for building power and strength.

Sure Tom is gonna be stronger than the average jo in the street, but take it from me Tom is not going to be anywhere near as strong as he looks.

Another thing i have noticed about Tom and is indicative of someone who trains for 'looks' and not power is that he has realtively skinny untrained legs. Squats and dead lifts are the most tortorous moves and essential for building over all power. Like many gym boys it looks Tom cant hack the realy punishing stuff in the gym and instead sticks to high repping upper body development.

If you look at Marcus he obviously isnt as cut as Tom but he does look like a powerfull man. I've noticed a lot of posts across the forum saying that Marcus is fat. He is not fat he is absolutely solid.

I wonder how Noirin will react to this?
I doubt because Marcus beat Tom in an armwrestling match she will fall into his arms!!!!
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote