View Single Post
Old 23-07-2009, 04:57 PM #33

The search begins now.

The search for models has begun. I'm hoping this cycle will be the biggest yet, and this time it'll take more than a U2U to take part.

I'm looking for the most confident and fiercest models yet.

To be a model you must have a camera and be able to submit both photos AND video.

If you want to apply please fill out the following application form, and please attach a photo. The application form is short, but in the final question you can write as much or as little as you want. The photo must be of you, but you can do what ever you want to do in the photo. It gives me a general idea of what I, and the other judges, can expect from you in the game.

Submitting a U2U does not mean you are definitely in the game. The selected models will be notified by U2U closer to the launch. If you competed in a previous cycle and lost, you are permitted to re-apply for cycle 5. However. any applications from previous winners will not be accepted.

Applications for judges will open at a later date. However, if you wish to take part as either a model or a judge, you can apply for both.

Model application form;

Quote:

Name (optional):
Username:

Have you appeared on any previous 'TiBB's Next Top Model'? (If yes, please state):
Have you appeared on any previous TiBB games? (If yes, please state):

Can you make it to the top?:

Good luck

Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote