UBB: Brian
BB11: Josie
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB11: Josie

Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Noirin confided in Bea on numerous occasions about the whole Siavash/Tom thing, she was quick enough to run to her and get advice from her 2 weeks ago and it was Bea that told Noirin that if she didn't want to look like a slag then she needed to forget about Tom, and if she didn't like Siavash then she should tell him and also to tell Marcus what had been going on.

Noirin was happy enough to listen to her then when she NEEDED her. Same as she was happy to listen to Marcus for weeks on end when she had noone else.

Now that her boyfriend/ex boyfriend is in there, she doesn't NEED anyone else, and now that someone tells her something she doesn't want to hear, she has backup in the form of Isaac, so she thinks it's ok to run her mouth off and act like a hard little jumped up madam.

Bea has every right to speak up after being Noirin's confidante for the past 2 weeks, and I'm glad she has. At least she hasn't just bitched behind Noirin's back like everyone else in the house is doing at the moment, and it took some balls to go in there and speak her mind with Isaac there as well.

Bea has earned some respect from me on this one.
Agreed well put me duck
NettoSuperstar! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote