CBB7: Stephen

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
CBB7: Stephen

Quote:
Originally posted by Bradley.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren
I don't like the BBBM audience, they get away with saying things that in real life they'd be terrified to say in front of someone. It's like "everyone! manners and class go out the window whilst you're in this studio". Fun when you have a HM you don't like in there, but still...!
I know what you mean. the audience wouldnt say the things they do if they were face to face with the HM in question, with the cameras off.
Totally disagree with both of you. The BBBM audience is amazingly 'neutral' and reserved and almost certainly instructed to be polite and this was just one who got through.
IF there was not massive security, control, advice given to fans and imagine Noirin walked out to an open neighbourhood street corner and then to a public park...
...well actually you cant imagine it because it could never happen. She would be pelted with bottles and if she did make it to the park there would be anyone yelling about what an absolute soulless piece of **** she way,
and,
about a dozen women in that audience absolutely without question would have called her a stupid ****** right to her face and ran her right down.

The BBBM audience is so shockingly behaved I often wonder if it is not an entirely fake scene with 'extras' when I see how they will actually sit and applaud a horrible person like Noirin and actually stay quiet enough.

Oh you better believe people would GLADLY say much much worse things to her face.
ElProximo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote