Quote:
Originally posted by BellyButton
Quote:
Originally posted by a_2009
Quote:
Originally posted by BellyButton
Quote:
Originally posted by a_2009
I think she's full of **** watching live feed now. So patronising. I can't stand people when you're having a discussion who think they know it all, she talks about materialism yet wants to open a clothes shop in Ibiza....has she even travelled?? arghhhh get her out NOW!!!
Are you intimidated by intelligent women who speak their mind?

Bea is keeping BB alive. Who wants to watch Lisa and David snoring in bed. Get a grip
No, I enjoy intelligent conversations with people who speak their mind. What I dislike is people who talk about things they assume they know something about as they've seen it on tv, or they've heard someone else talking about their experience.
There's a big difference between knowledge and knowing....

How you've jumped to the conclusion i want to watch David and Lisa snoring in bed, is beyond me.....or does everyone have to have the same opinion as you...otherwise you insult them.....very intelligent of you indeed.
Get a grip of yourself before you have a nose bleed. Re-read what I wrote. Where did I say anything about YOU personnally wanting to watch David and Lisa snoring.
I made a general statement saying Who?
If I wanted to be insulting to you personnally I would have written, I know YOU want to watch David and Lisa snoring.
So I would say, you are the one being insulting bringing it to a personal level. YOU aren't very intelligent if you've resorted to this. (and now I AM being insulting towards you).
I think when someone makes a statement ' are you intimidated by intelligent women who speak their mind' with patronising smiley faces, it can very easily be interpreted as a personal insult....a simple discussion of....'i like Bea for whatever reason' is fair enough.....in fact you asked if I was intimidated...making it personal....

I took the David and Lisa reference alongside the 'get a grip' in tone with the above sentence....if that was meant as general, then fair enough, I misinterpreted it.
a_2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote