View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 11:40 PM #66

Teams, welcome to TiBB's Next Top Model. Before I tell you your first theme I must warn you. Be afraid, be very afraid. This year the judges will pull no punches. Myself, Hannah and the guest judges will take no excuses. This time NTM is stricter and tougher than ever before. The themes will be MUCH harder than previous cycles. The time periods between live shows will be shorter - and it's very important for models to submit on time. That is why time keeping is your first challenge.

For this week photo shoot you have until noon on Friday to submit a photo. Yes, that is THIS coming Friday.

Your first theme is - Mental Illness. each of you have been randomly given a mental illness to portray in your photos. You cannot change or switch.

Team Cailtin
Cailtin - Kleptomania
Billy - Schizophrenia
Lewis - Body Dismorphia
Sam - Insomnia

Team Sia
Sia - Dementia
Bradley - OCD
Gary - Autism
Conzors - Bipolar

Remember, you have until noon on Friday to submit your photos. Think outside the box. Don't be predictable - Be creative. You are allowed to work as team (this is not a necessity), but your photos must be submitted individually. Also, remember - strictly no graphics or editing of photos allowed! Your photo must feature you, and only you.

If you have question, feel free to U2U and I'll get back to you asap.
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote