View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 04:03 AM #29
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Quote:
Originally posted by GypsyGoth
Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Marcus had good intentions but they've backfired on him big time.

I guess anyone who saw the fags in his drawer would have reacted the same way, because he's a non smoker, but some of them in there are just using it as another excuse to call Marcus a *****r etc.

Sophie stood her ground for a while but I think she realised in the end that she'd overreacted without getting the full story, and that's why she said she wanted to be put up this week for eviction.

It was just an excuse for people in the house who don't like Marcus to have a go at him again.
I agree, well said
Oh be serious, Sophie didnt over react he sent her to his drawer for alcohol, she found the cigarettes and expressed surprise at him having them, is all, he then tried to persuade people he had done it out of a caring perspective.

He is a control freak pure and simple, we all saw the way he tried to control Noirin. Everything he does is with some ulterior motive in mind. The cigarettes would be used when people had none as a bargaining chip. Its an effective form of control being the sole source of an addicts craving.
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote