View Single Post
Old 02-12-2001, 11:01 PM #5
Peg

Peg

Hi Mark
Glad to see you are up and running again
well done

I also feel it would be better if I didn't visit here again under the circumstances.
As you know we've had our fair share of hacking, and it's not in the least bit funny having to redo your work over and over.

As you gave the impression when you first started up, and someone ruined your story, that it was BBUK that was responsible for that, despite us giving you all the help you asked for when you started your site,I feel it best not to come
here until you find your hacker.
I'm sure you will understand the reasoning behind this, or at least I hope you do. It's nothing personal, and I wish you all the luck in the world with your site.

You can remove my name from the members list, and I would suggest you make your board a members only ( at least till you work out who your hacker is)
that way you know who's on there at all time's.
While I can assure you it is nothing to do with us at BBUK, I have to point out that we cannot be held responsible for any members actions. All I can say to you as regards that, IF it was someone registered on BBUK they WILL be banned from there, and all other BB Boards will be notified.
But as you know I had already put a notice to that effect on the old board.

So I hope you understand my position here, and we wish you well.

Peg