View Single Post
Old 23-08-2009, 07:34 PM #179
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by HalfwitFTW

I really liked Sree too but one thing which really put me off him was the dyslexia comment to Freddie, and the way he reacted during Garlic Gate. People made a big deal over how he acted with Noirin but I dont even think he was that bad... she did lead him on in the beginning so I dont blame him, but once she told him she didnt fancy him, he backed off.

He was overall a great housemate.... probably one of the most entertaining this year
All Halfwit fans know that he wasn't offending Freddie in garlic gate, he just isn't very good at articulating himself. Everyone knows Sree isn't disrespectful and spiteful like that. He has impeccable manners. And he's incredibly entertaining.

Halfwit fans, at the time anyway, loved to ignore Sree being the ONLY HM to support him and help him in bed-gate, and Sree's attempts at befriending Freddy and being nice to him. He even told Freddie that he was part of his 'rose garden', lol.

Infact, Freddy was very hesitant and rather condenscending at times. Another example at how Freddie's isolation was brought about by himself. Sree's friendship was an obvious gateway, but he opted out.

And let's not ignore the fact that he's been the most entertaining HM this series. Single-handedly carrying the show for a month, non-stop.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote