View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 02:18 AM #13

[rquote=2527947&tid=144856&author=survivorfan][rquote=2527147&tid=144856&author=geoking66]The problem with that logic is that Natalie has specifically said, in the Diary Room may I add, that she's actually trying to win. That means she's failing…miserably. You also have to remember that durin BB2 there were only HoH competitions, no vetos, so Will's strategy was much easier to accomplish. And if Natalie were smart enough, she'd realise that after the coup d'état, she should have refrained from mourning Jesse and aligned onto JJMR, but she didn't.

Also, having seen BB2 when it aired, Will was popular, so I don't know where you got this information that he wasn't. [/rquote]

The point of my logic IS that Natalie is trying to win so dont get your point! She IS guaranteed Final Four. Has friends in the jury house and as an ally still in the game. The people who have failed miserablyare J&J who are now facing each for eviction this week. Also natalie would be a better speaker at the final 2 jury questioning against Michelle but prob 50/50 with Kevin.

Jordan is just baggage right now conciding defeat and $500k to Jeff who is ready to see her go home and wont even stand up and fight for her. Pitiful excuse for a man and sore loser to michelle in the veto. Americas choice is showing his true colours and i see all the Jeff fans have gone quiet.

After the coup Natalie mourning Jessie showed she really cared and was affected by the shock removal of her ally unlike Jeff who is ready to throw his ally Jordan under the bus to stay in the game. She had to stay true to the remaining allies she had namely Chima but again shock events Chima gets booted and yet she has survived and in a strong place today.

Why would she switch sides and become bottom in pecking order of a different alliance of dumbos mainly J&J when she is now in a strong position to win! Its going to come down to who wins HOH and the Veto next.[/rquote]

Let's think of it this way in terms of Natalie not winning. Jeff or Michele is guaranteed to win (memory-based) HoH because Natalie is completely worthless in terms of winning. Kevin and Natalie will be the nominees because:

1) If Jeff wins, he's pissed over the broken promise and Kevin + sidekick will be nominated
2) If Michele wins, she thinks Jeff is the only partially trustworthy person in the house and wanted Natalie out a long time ago and knows that Kevin's a threat

Because Natalie won't win the veto, Kevin has a 20% shot at saving himself. If Kevin does manage to save himself, Natalie's still gone because he knows that she offers him nothing and can blame the vote on someone else as an explanation. However, if those nominations stand, Kevin's more likely to go. However, Michelle with Jeff/Natalie I can't predict.
geoking66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote