filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

[rquote=2558174&tid=147275&author=J-Rock][rquote=2558157&tid=147275&author=GypsyGoth][rquote=2558142&tid=147275&author=J-Rock]What a load of old pompous sh*t on this thread. (sorry mods, but have to say it).

Of course the HMs want people to contact them. Marcus is lovin it on Twitter and just posted about his facebook. Freddie also on facebook (if it's genuine?) and he has a genuine site at Freddiefisher.co.uk, run by Ravi, and he will answer anyone's questions/comments. They'll all have a shelf-life of around 2 weeks to 1 month I reckon.

I hate this boll*x from FMs - who have been salivating for months on the forums about HMs (whether 'hating' on them or lovin them) and also on here now (talking about what?!) - making out they're so 'cool' coz they don't give a sh*t about contacting HMs. If people want a bit of banter/contact with a HM, who cares?

I'm with the OP on this - and have been tryin to get a reply from Marcus on twitter, but the ming*bag won't reply (haha!!). [/rquote]

Post on his Discussion Board on his Facebook page and he'll reply. He did to me [/rquote]

OK Gypsy - nice one will try. The sad little stalker fan that I am....[/rquote]

If I had money I'd buy that jail key on ebay
GypsyGoth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote