Elite Member

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones
Strictly 2009: Ali & Brian

Elite Member

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones
Strictly 2009: Ali & Brian

[rquote=2600085&tid=148008&author=beso][rquote=2600055&tid=148008&author=Ross]I don't feel I'm patronising and afterall I am speaking for myself, not the whole forum. I am giving you my opinion and you know my opinion very well by now... Others may disagree with me and that's their choice.

I really don't think you're after a debate, my honest feeling is that you came in here trying to be a smart ass thinking that you're a big man because you're talking about drugs? I may be wrong, but you haven't proven to be otherwise. I haven't attacked you at all, I have attacked the content within the thread. I think it's pathetic as a 39 year old man you even want to talk about drugs on a forum which opens to all ages. Okay, I give you the fact you didn't know about it... but upon signing the rules are there, so really you are in the wrong from the get-go.

Personally, I'd say being a dad is alot more fulfilling than being spaced out all the time and ruining your mind with drugs.

I'm always straight to the point. If I have something to say I will tell you and not beat you around the bush.
[/rquote]

YOUR A GOOD ****.

thats a compliment by the way,

I am infact a father myself, does that make it wrong that i'm inquiring about LEGAL highs, maybe yeah maybe no..but the law says no...

You can't blame me for that.

come on did you read all the rules ?

you couldn't have, you insulted me...me a father, me a curious father, with cerain ways of doing things, finding out htings etc.

But i shall gice you credit where credit is due, you have made better points than i have...

ps...DO YOU DRINK ?

[/rquote]
Then I no longer need to reply.

I have put my opinions across and you have taken them. I feel now I no longer need to express myself as I've done it enough already and I don't want to turn this into an attack on you personally.

I think wether I drink or not is my business, it's nothing to do with the thread and certainly nothing to do with you.

I'll be around other parts of the forum if you ever want a chat, or you could u2u me. Have a nice night!
Ross is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote