View Single Post
Old 25-09-2009, 12:21 PM #33

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

[rquote=2603206&tid=148070&author=Aint_mad_atcha][rquote=2603194&tid=148070&author=Tom][rquote=2603140&tid=148070&author=Aint_mad_atcha]LOL! Have some of you people been living under a rock? Or did you not realise that the biggest music star in the world died just months ago (which means, they are not gonna get many opportunities to get some new MJ materials). The singer with the biggest fan base there is. In the UK or otherwise. And youre comparing his song release, to the winner of Xfactor, and Robbie Williams?

Even if Michael came out Yodeling, his song, and his movie doc, are both gonna be #1 by a country mile!! [/rquote]

.... yet a download from "the biggest music star in the world" got beaten to number 1 by Cascada about a week after he died when momentum would have been a lot stronger than it is now. I'm not saying he won't get it, just don't be so sure!![/rquote]

How clueless!! Thats Man in the MIrror, an old song, along with other old songs by the way, that everyone already have, that all made it into the charts, only because MJ died. Its incredible that it even made it into the charts, let alone make it to #2. That shoul give you an idea how this song is gonna do!
This is a brand new song never before released, coming right before the realease of his album. Youre comparing that to Man in the Mirror???
Every one of his single, and his album, will all make #1 without competition.
I would thing any clued up person, would know the difference.
Oh wait....[/rquote]

Man in the Mirror was a flop first time around so not everyone had it. You've got no idea how the public work if you're shocked his music charted. X Factor had the power to get Kings of Leon in the charts at number SIX when someone performed a cover song. Thats how much power X Factor has. And if all his singles and albums would make number 1 without competition, surely they'd have already done it? I'm not saying he isn't big, but I think you've become jaded about how big he actually is.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote